Reverse Crunches is a fundamental core strengthening exercise which bring solidness all through the lower back, hips and spine. By beginning the movement in your lower body and bringing your knees to your chest, you secure your back and make a more noteworthy range of movement, which can bring more muscular strength.
Steps to Follow to perform the Reverse Crunches:
1. Lie on the floor with your legs straight out in front of you.
2. Bend your knees and lift your feet
3. Inhale and pull your legs towards your torso.
4. Exhale and lower your legs back to starting position.
5. Do 15 to 20 repetitions. Rest, then do another set
Here is a simple four minute workout for you which if you perform daily will bring a immense change in your life.
Total Reps: 12-15 per 30 seconds x 8 sets with 30 seconds break after each set
Benefits of working out with Reverse Crunches:
1. It strengthens your abdominal muscles while placing less strain on your back and neck than a regular crunch
2. For Men, doing this exercise on regular basis will help form basis for your six pack abs!
Reverse Crunches will create impact on Body Parts that includes:
4. Spinal Erectors
Here is a video demonstrating how to do Reverse Crunches:
Tips for you when performing Reverse Crunches exercise:
1. Don’t exercise too quickly. Instead, lower your legs slowly and in a controlled fashion as it will create a bit of more pain but obvious it will be more effective as well.
2. Try not to utilize force to bring your knees towards your chest. All movement happens with your hips and abs.
3. Abstain from lifting your neck anytime during the exercise.
4. Please make sure that you consult your doctor before following up this exercise